CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

linky love round up
I love finding interesting links to share on twitter and facebook, and here are some of my most recent favorites:


Advice from Artists: Overcome Creative Block, Handle Criticism, and Nurture Your Sense of Self-Worth: via @brainpickings

The Gift of Failure and the Pursuit of Mastery:  via @jonathanfields

In case you missed it, I was interviewed by Natalie of the BizChix.com podcast. Listen here!  

Fabulous essay by Emily Gould @emilybooks about her journey after a failed book launch.

Just discovered @marcuslemonis and the show The Profit on @CNBC. If you like Restaurant Impossible and Shark Tank you'll like this one too!

5 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Morning to Increase Your Happiness via @pospositive

"The meaner the voices are, the greater the probability I’ve just had a really juicy idea" GREAT article!  via @OrgArtCo

♥ Managing Your Creative Rhythm With @toddhenry [podcast - listen here]

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Great links, Claudine! Thank you!!!

 
These sound like some super-inspiring and creativity-inducing posts. Thank you for collecting and sharing them! Now I'm off to soak in what I can from them! :)
 
so glad you like the links!!
 
I love the retro ovens. So cute, but I would be ecstatic with any of your kits.

Mary Anne
scrap four me at yahoo dot com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC