CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new fabric collection with Andover fabrics
I'm so excited! I just got done checking the sample prints for my new fabric collection with Andover Fabrics. Here's a sneak peek: 


Who doesn't want bicycle fabric? I know I do! Even though I don't sew, I think I'll have to take a stab at it so I can have some bicycle skirts for this summer! 

The collection is called "The Neighborhood" -- I was inspired by the bright and colorful row houses in my Washington DC neighborhood. There's a street near me where all the houses are painted a different color, turquoise, pinks, bright yellows and orange. It's such a happy street and I wanted to bring that joyful feel to my fabric designs! 

You can see a preview of the whole collection on the Andover web site here and the collection is scheduled to launch Jan 2014! Yay!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Oh my favorite is the blue one with houses-it's gorgeous. Think I need to redo my "front" room in those colros.
 
So cute! Congratulations, Claudine!!
 
I see a quilt that just needs to be made! Love the colors and designs.
 
Thanks all so much for your super sweet comments!!
 
Congrats Claudine! So cute!
 
SO CUTE!!! YAY, YOU!!! :-) H.
 
Wow...congrats Claudine!! These fabrics look so fun...got to get my hands on some! :) Evie
 
Claudine congrats on your fabric line, I love it!!!!! I am actually after all this time putting my store back together. I love the section with your products! So many possibilities. Thank you for being you. I do have one question about your paints. Can you dilute them with some water to use in a spray bottle? I am trying to cover part of a canvas apron with the green and use your flower stamps.
Thanks,
Michele
 
Hi Michelle!!
Thank you so much for your super sweet comments!
Yes you can dilute the paint and put it in a spray bottle. It works great! Just make sure not to let any paint dry in the nozzle or it can clog :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC