CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

make your own photobooth pics
This week doesn't feel like a "real" work week so let's have some fun!

If you’re like me you love old style photobooth photos. It’s hard to find photobooths in real life but I found a fun substitute that you can use right on your computer. It creates photobooth pics that look like they come right out of the movie Amelie (my fav movie too)!

Just go to: http://laphotocabine.com/

Here’s a pic of what the site looks like along with a filmstrip of our late cat Stanley who was a semi-unwilling participant. We miss you Stanley cat!

The site is all in French but even if you don’t speak French it’s easy enough to figure out.

Once you’re done with your photoshoot you can even print out your pics and then scrap ‘em!



I found this fun photobooth link on Website Bakery. If you're in the mood for some fun eye candy (and who isn't!) check it out here!

Have fun!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine~ It's Connie M from your BPS class. Did you get your Sketch book done? I finished I'm not happy with it but that will give a reason to do it again. Just wondering ~ hope you are doing good.
A friend of mine took your class in Florida for the (shop owners)~she owns the shop I teach at~Always on the look out for more ways to use SBC!!! cm
 
What a fun link! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and tweeting my tutorial for your sticky back canvas - i was super excited to say the least (and yes I am a huge dork!)

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/
 
What a great looking fun site. Thanks for posting. You're right. This doesn't feel like a regular work week....so, off to go play some more!!
 
Hi Stanley Cat!!

B-
 
Have you seen the other apps this company puts out? (I *believe* its the same company that does the photo cabinet app, but I might be wrong, now that I'm thinking about it.)

InCREDibly fun stuff. Hipstamatic is a fun site to even look at, and the app is fun to use, too. :)
 
I cannot wait to play with this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC