CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

illustration friday: sneaky
Happy Friday! Here's my illustration friday entry for this week! I used this weeks' theme of "sneaky" as a chance to experiment with another piece for my dollhouse project!

dollhouse_sequenceLR

For this illustration I wanted to illustrate "sneaky" but also do it in a sequence of images. This is another step as I practice my way to working up the nerve and stamina to do a whole graphic novel (or more like graphic "booklet") about my character. I haven't worked with squencing images since I was a sophomore in college in illustration class so it was fun to play around with thinking of images in this way.


The last few of my dollhouse illustrations I have used my own face (with retro hair added!). I decided that if I want Betty to have a range of expressions I am going to need to take my own photos and my face happens to be handy and with me all the time. It seems to be working out.

have a great weekend everyone!! 

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
oh how cool Claudine....your face with retro hair....brilliant!!! and great photos in your doll house!!!!
 
you are one talented crazy lady !!!!
xxxooo
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Huh, that's pretty cool how you put that together! Well done with the interesting panel layouts. :)
 
Nice collage and I would love to see a graphic booklet done by you!
 
So clever. Love the little Tiffany box!
 
Wait til Becky see's she has a Tiffany box - lucky girl :)
 
whoops, meant to write Betty - must be thinking of my SIL
 
I love how this works, you are so amazing.
 
Love your work~ you are so fun-hearted!
 
That's an amazing concept, I love it!
 
great style! and the concept is sweet and brilliant!
 
Your Dollhouse Illustrations are wonderful. Creative and most attractive.
 
That's so great - and so different! Very inspiring.
 
So creative! What does it mean in the scene where he is on the phone?? I'm curious. ;)
 
Great work! Excellent!
 
Maybe I'm the only idiot, but I don't get it - how is he being sneaky?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC