CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

happy independence day weekend!
I'm all excited about the July 4th holiday this year! My Mom is coming up from Florida to visit with us and stay in our teeny apartment. She hasn't seen our DC place since we moved in last August and then it was just a pile of boxes. But without her it probably would still be a pile of boxes. With her help we unpacked and settled into this place in record time!

I'm excited to show her around the neighborhood now that I know it better! I have a long list of things I can't wait to show her.

We'll be having some friends over on the 4th and going up to the roof of our building to watch the fireworks. We can see the Capitol and the Monument from our roof so it should be a nice view and we'll miss the crowds!

I hope everyone has a super holiday weekend!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Happy 4th to you and Paul, you mum, and the kitties! You are so lucky you can see the DC fireworks from your roof. Never been down there to see them since I hate the crowds. I usually watch them on PBS. LOL, Marlynn
 
That sounds awesome.. I always get emotionally patriotic.. I bet those fireworks can't be beat! Have fun with your mom!
 
Hi Claudine! I am primarily a jewelry artist and have been dying to try mixed media ans collage. On Deryn Mentock's suggestion, I just bought your book, "Collage Discovery Workshop"! Since I have to still work a "real job"(lol), I'm going on my lunch now to read it. I was formally trained in painting, and drawing , so I see this as a new addiction! I have fallen in love with your work, I love the clean feel of it. I will be back to visit, your blog looks so informative! Thank you for sharing all of your ideas! Hugs, Sharon
 
Hoping you had a wonderful 4th! : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC