CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back home!
I got back home from the Sue Gilman show yesterday and enjoyed snuggling with Toby doggie and the cats all day long. I even caught an earlier flight so I could be home a couple hours earlier.

Now I am wrapping things up and getting them ready for this weekend where I teach at Ranger U in New Jersey. I'll be gone Friday and Saturday again but this time it's just a short drive from DC which is wonderful to not have to fly. Paul arranged his work schedule so he can be home on Friday to doggie sit with Toby so we don't have to worry about him being alone all day, which is a relief. The way things are right now it really is day-by-day so knowing Paul will be with Toby gives me peace of mind!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I know you're glad to be home and at least this weekend wont' be so far from home. Toby's in good hands with the Mr., too.
Peace & Love,
♥ Barb ♥
 
I think about you and toby every day. I know how hard it is ... staying, leaving, waiting .... wish I were back at Ranger U with ya!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC